Documents requirements for a French Schengen Visa
GENERAL DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS
The French Consulate serve the requirements of France’s entry clearance protocols and where visa nationals are concerned, the Embassy must ascertain:
- Who is entering France;
- Their reasons for entering France;
- Their means of entry;
- Their means of financial support whilst in France;
- Where they intend to stay;
- That they are covered by medical/travel insurance;
- That they have good reason to return to the UK or country or origin on completion of their trip.
The document requirements listings shown below are the criteria as laid out by French Embassy for applications being lodged by registered agents.
The presentation of these documents in their original form will not guarantee the success of an application as the Embassy has the discretion to request additional documents.